The Fault In Our Stars Ultimate Unit Bundle. This novel unit covers every aspect of teaching John Green’s famous TFIOS. These products are in my store, but bundled, they will save you almost half the price.
This The Fault In Our Stars bundle has over 180 pages of:
√ A graffiti poster for classroom decoration. It is included as a pdf and jpg; if you need it in a different format or size, I will accommodate requests.
√ Objective, multiple choice quizzes—covering every chapter.
√ Analytical, in-depth short answer questions that students can answer as they read (or use as a quiz).
√ Multiple formats test—multiple choice, short answer, matching, and essay.
√ SIX activities to reach students on different levels – research and evaluative skills, as well as kinesthetic skills are engaged, specifically:
1. Graffiti activity for setting.
2. Further thinking questions – student writing activity.
3. Plot diagram graphic organizer.
4. Allusion activity—over 80 allusions outlined for the teacher with page numbers—and FIVE extension activities.
5. Metaphor task cards, answer key included.
6. Characterization booklet – encourages students to take notes about the main characters. Each booklet has space for direct and indirect characterization, as well as page number and analysis.
√ A movie activity for “Hoosiers” and connecting it to The Fault In Our Stars (as this movie is mentioned in the book).
This bundle truly is a “print and teach” unit. Teaching ideas are included, as well as answer keys. From comprehension to analysis and evaluation, this unit will work for differentiated classes.
The Fault In Our Stars is a beautiful coming of age and romance stories that young adults enjoy. These activities are flexible and allow teachers to assess student understanding and to engage students in critical thinking.