Would you like access to over two dozen free resources?
Gain access to free, high-quality language arts lesson plans and activities by joining over 10,000 teachers in my subscriber’s list.
The lessons in this library can be your sub plans, your inspiration, your extra student practice. You’ll gain access to more than two dozen ELA activities. Included:
- Hands-on preposition activity.
- Verbal grammar sort.
- Editable grammar newsletter.
- Common grammar errors worksheets, answer key included!
- Comma use handouts.
- Grammar activity starter sheets.
- Grammar to writing graphic organizer.
- Bell ringers.
- Vocabulary and adjective combination.
- Station organizer templates.
- Lesson planning sheets for parts of speech, parts of a sentence, verbals/phrases, and sentence structure
And the most downloaded item:
- 10 critical thinking ways to turn any grammar worksheet into a higher order thinking activity!
Writing and Public Speaking
- Interactive writing notebook pieces.
- 30 journaling pages.
- Writing in response to nonfiction activity.
- Reflective writing response.
- Creative writing character-building sheet.
- Editable revising and editable sheet.
- SIX public speaking activities.
Literature and Poetry
- Poetry graphic organizers.
- Romeo and Juliet lesson planning sheets.
- 101 LITERATURE ACTIVITIES
And. . .
- First Chapter Friday starter kit.
- Long-range lesson plans.
- Teacher’s desk shopping list.
I have over TWO DOZEN lesson plans and activities in my library, and I frequently add more. These are completely free to you as a “thank you” for stopping by my blog.
Sign up below and check your email. You will receive an email that contains a link and a password for instant access to our library of sensible and engaging ELA material!
(Do you already have the password? Try this page.)