Do you want access to free, high-quality language arts lesson plans and activities? The lessons in this library can be your sub plans, your inspiration, your extra student practice. You’ll gain access to two dozen ELA activities. Included:
- Hands-on preposition activity.
- Verbal grammar sort.
- Grammar lesson planning sheets.
- Comma use handouts.
- 10 critical thinking activities for grammar lessons.
- Grammar hunt activity.
Writing, Literature, Public Speaking, and More
- Interactive writing notebook pieces.
- 30 journaling pages.
- Writing in response to nonfiction activity.
- Romeo and Juliet lesson planning sheets.
- Reflective writing response.
- Creative writing character-building sheet.
- Back to school writing prompts.
- Editable revising and editable sheet.
- SIX public speaking activities.
- Poetry graphic organizers.
- Editable classroom newsletter template.
And. . .
- First Chapter Friday starter kit.
- Long-range lesson plans.
I have over a dozen lesson plans and activities in my library, and I frequently add more. These are completely free to you as a “thank you” for stopping by my blog.
Sign up below and check your email. You will receive an email that contains a link and a password for instant access to our library of sensible and engaging ELA material!
(Do you already have the password? Try this page.)