Welcome to the 2015 Test Prep Giveaway, where we will give three teachers huge bundles of teaching gear to help their students Ace the Test.
Teachers everywhere are prepping students for standardized testing. It’s hotly debated and is probably not your favorite ‘subject’ to teach. For the second year, the Language Arts Classroom and Julie of Faulkner’s Fast Five are sponsoring a Test Prep Giveaway to bring some spice and encouragement to teachers and their students.
Every school and classroom uniquely approaches test prep. Teachers search for products to inspire their students while reviewing difficult concepts. Teachers on Teachers Pay Teachers know this – and want to provide teaching materials to three lucky teachers.
If you have never been here before or are new the world of Teachers Pay Teachers, let me explain a few ideas. (If you’re not new – you know the drill! Head on down to the Rafflecopters).
- Teachers Pay Teachers is an open marketplace where educators buy and sell educational materials. (Anything – games, worksheets, books, units, task cards, clipart – everything!) It’s a tad like Amazon or Etsy, but since most of the products are digital, you get your goodies immediately.
- Over 30 sellers came together to create these bundles below – over $200 worth of test prep goodness. When you complete the Rafflecopter, you will be prompted to follow the sellers from the bundles in some manner. To follow sellers…
- You need a (free) account to follow people at Teachers Pay Teachers. It doesn’t take long to sign up, promise!
- Why do I want to follow sellers??!? Sellers send out freebies, sale information, and product updates to their followers. Sellers want their followers to be happy, so expect lots of teaching tools!
- To earn extra entries, you can also follow teachers on social media where (again!) sellers send out “flash freebies” and other discounts to their followers. Return and enter more times.
- When you click on a seller’s store, you will see the store’s name and a “follow” button. Click on the button for an entry. It will look something like this:
Onto the important business! Listed below each Prize Pack are the actual products you will receive if you win. Click on the links to read their descriptions.
Thanks for stopping by the Language Arts Classroom. Good luck and here’s hoping you have a winning hand!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Julie Faulkner: Entire Year of ELA Vocabulary Games Ms. Fuller’s Teaching Adventures: Reading Vocabulary Power-Point Bundle OC Beach Teacher: Common Core Writing Task B’s Book Love: EOC Test Prep Centers Danielle Knight: R.A.C.E. Writing Strategies Interactive Flip Book Brynn Allison: Fiction and Nonfiction Text Passages Class Act Press: Fun with Test-Taking Skills Language Arts Classroom: ACT English Test Prep Powerpoint Secondary Sara: ACT Writing Prep Bundle (Secrets from a Tutor) Making Meaning with Melissa: Test Taking Tips and Strategies Perfetto Writing Room: Complete Literary Term Glossary Higher Level Learning: Expository Essay Peer Reflection Angie Kratzer: Question Stem Swagger on the AP English Language Multiple Choice Sections
Tied 2 Teaching: PARCC Like Mathematics Resource Bundle Miss Math Dork: $10 Winner’s Choice Middle School Math Moments: Footloose Math! Joan Kessler: Algebra EOC Practice or Pretest for Algebra 2 Lindsay Perro: Daily Middle School Math Word Problems Mrs. Schlachter: Mystery Number Puzzle Task Cards Stephanie Blythe: 100 Problem CCSS Math Challenge Chalk Dust Diva: Fun Games and Review Strategies for Any Subject Misty Miller: Math Snapshots – Math Test Prep
Mrs. Beers Language Arts Class: Word Work and Writing Bundle Brain Waves Instruction: Test Prep – Teaching Students How To Respond to Short Answer Questions Presto Plans: Bell-Ringers for Middle & High School English Melissa O’Bryan: Common Core Critical Verb Vocabulary Word Wall Cards Mrs. Spangler in the Middle: ELA Test Prep: Acing the Big Test Lit with Lyns: Common Core Vocabulary Task Cards Teacher’s Craft: Poetry Standardized Test Prep English Oh My: Academic Vocabulary – The Core of 8th Grade Success Raising Rigor and Readers: Rigorous Common Core Aligned Poetry Bundle Positively Passionate About Teaching: Poetic Devices Task Cards Kim Kroll: Text Structure Lesson, PPT, Graphic Org, and Original Activity Oodles of Teaching Fun: Subject, Predicate, End Marks, and Capitalization Jeopardy My Life at the Pencil Sharpener: Dictionary Scoot